Are You Thinking About Buying a Home?
The process of buying a home can be overwhelming at times, but you don’t need to go through it alone.
You may be wondering if now is a good time to buy a home…or if interest rates are projected to rise or fall. Our free eGuide will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you didn’t even know you should consider when buying a home.
Here’s what you’ll find in our Winter 2016 Buyer Guide;
- 4 reasons to buy a home this winter
- Home prices over the last year
- Buying is 37% cheaper than renting
- Why getting pre-approved should be your first step
- Saving for a down payment faster than you think
- 4 tips for making a successful offer
- What to expect when home inspecting
- The cost of renting vs. buying
and much more…
If you’ve been thinking about a buying a home, take a minute to learn the market. Download your complimentary copy of The Kombrink Lobrillo Team’s Home Buyer Guide Winter 2016 Edition.
Have questions about our local market, or the home buying process? Give us a call today at 630-488-3300. We’re here to help.